Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Hmm... where to begin.

The past weekend has been busy, along with work! I'll just start from the top.

My mom arrived in Raleigh late Friday night. We hung out a little bit, then went to bed. She went to the barn with me in the morning, then we came back and went out to Smithfield's BBQ for lunch. We both went to see the movie Twilight, since we had read the books. The movie was great- very true to the books! We went to church on Sunday, then out to lunch with friends afterwards. Later in the day, we took the dogs for a walk around Lake Johnson (it was a little cold).

Mom spent the day at work with me yesterday, it was so fun having her here (everyone really liked her). Ken even gave her some testing work to do! She planned to go to the Art Museum after lunch, but it ended up being closed, so she just hung out in the lab for the rest of the day. When I got home, Dad and Mimi were waiting at the house for us to arrive. We had pineapple terriaki chicken for dinner, then went to bed a little bit early.

Work has been busy, which is a good thing. I've been learning destruction, so I can write documentation on it. I can't really elaborate on it, suffice to say its actually very fun. I pretty much get to create things, then blow it up later! I really don't mind the documentation, either. I'm hoping I can move into the design department next year, after our product is realeased.

Thats all I have at the moment. So.... TTFN! (ta ta for now)

No comments: