Ok, so I promised a post about my weekend. Busy weekend, too!
We set out for Heidi & Ken's place on Friday night and arrived there around 10pm. We went out to a bar and had a bite to eat. The next morning we got to sleep in a bit, and just chill out. We went out to lunch at a great sub place. We left Richmond in the late afternoon to head to the DC area for Cirque du Soleil's Kooza show. It was so AMAZING! Music was great, clowns were hilarious, performers were incredible. My favorite were the young contortionists, they had so much strength and grace. I also loved the wheel of death, absolutely amazing! After the show we headed back to Richmond, and got there around 1am. We again got to sleep in the next morning, then go to a great italian sandwich shop. We headed back to Raleigh and got home around dinner time. Overall, a really great weekend. Its amazing how fast it goes by!!!
I'm beginning to write a Christmas letter this year. Its hard, never having written one. I've also got a wish list going, as well as a gift list for family. I'm going a little crazy cleaning this week, and I also need to plan out the Thanksgiving day dinner. I'm a bit nervous, considering I've never cooked anything near that much food, and for that many people! Regardless, I'm so excited to see everyone, I miss my family so much.
Thats about all I have for now. We had some new people start in the lab yesterday, they're really nice and catch on quick. It'll be a change getting used to new people. It's a bit crowded. I'm heading out to the barn tonight to work with Rocket. It's really become one of the highlights of my week. I feel so happy and worry-free out there, it's nice!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
La la la
Labels:
barn,
Christmas,
Cirque du Soleil,
cleaning,
contortionists,
cooking,
DC,
eat,
family,
Heidi,
Kooza,
lab,
Raleigh,
Richmond,
Rocket,
Thanksgiving,
wheel of death
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment