Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shibidy Dibidy

Ok, for some reason, I don't really like Thursdays. I guess it's because we're close to Friday, but not quite there. Hmm.

I'm so excited for the weekend! My mom comes in tomorrow night. I got all sheets and blankets washed, rooms cleaned, and put towels in the laundry. I hope everyone likes the house and is comfortable! I have to say, most the house is pretty clean, except vacuuming, which we'll do tomorrow night, since the dog hair piles up so quick! Needless to say, I'm excited! Also, we're going to the barn Saturday morning, then to see Twilight that afternoon! YAY! On Sunday, we're going to meet Leiha at the dog park, or a dog place called Unleashed if it's too cold.

I have absolutely nothing interesting to add. Ian is a little mad at me right now, because I'm going to the barn instead of the neighborhood meeting (like I'd pick sitting in a meeting over playing with the ponies!) I'm sure he'll give me updates! Anyway, ciao!

No comments: